10 Reasons To Choose Quality Roof Installationtrustone3
10 Reasons To Choose Quality Roof Installation
Has your roof been looking a bit shabby?
This is what protects you from the heat of the sun, snow, rain, and all other forms of extreme weather. Shouldn’t you take the time to repair what keeps you safe?
Here are a few reasons why you should choose a quality roofing company to install your new roof:
1) A quality crew will arrive at your home bright and early. They get the job done in a timely fashion, so you do not have to take extra time off work.
2) The crew is composed of 4-7 experienced workers. They are educated in roof installation and precise about what they do, as opposed to 20 workers who have no idea what they are doing. Just remember quality over quantity.
4) The same truck that is used to transport all the materials will be used to clean up the mess. The last thing you want to deal with is worrying about stepping on nails sticking from stray boards. Your property will be spotless if you hire a legitimate roofing company.
5) The experienced workers should inspect the underlying wood for damages. If damages are spotted, the wood should be replaced before the new roof is installed.
6) Once the team has inspected the underlying wood and have determined it is free of all damages, they will begin the installation process. These professionals will put all their knowledge and efforts into your new roof.
7) Legitimate roofing companies should offer the traditional 3-tab shingles and architectural shingles. Architectural shingles are close in price to traditional shingles, but they are higher quality; these specially designed shingles will create a more sustainable roof that can handle all types of weather.
8) During the shingle installation process, metal flashings and drip edge will be installed if necessary.
9) The team will not rush to complete the process if there are signs of bad weather. Rushed work will be revealed in due time. All it takes for the damages to be revealed is a strong storm for the leaks to begin.
10) Once the job is complete the roofing contractor will call and check in to make sure that the customer is satisfied with their work. Customer referrals create the most life long contacts and business.